Family Picture - June 2013

My Posterity

Monday, May 16, 2011

I was hopeful that the rain had stopped!

Stephen went back to work today! yeah! Until I received a phone call from him this afternoon. I really hate phone calls from Stephen during the day time hours. It's always bad news. He called to tell me that he got a piece of dirt in his eye, under his contact and that he needed to see the eye doctor. I went and picked him up from work at 3:30 pm and took him directly to the eye doctor. Guess what? He tore is cornea. One of the worst cases the eye doctor has seen in a long time. Doctor Hatch had to go in to the eye and remove all torn issue and place a protective lens on his eye. Stephen has to put antibiotic drops in his eye every two hrs along with some numbing medicine. Yes, Dr. Hatch wants to take Stephen off of work for a few days but we begged him not to. So, understanding our situation, Dr. Hatch has agreed to let him work tomorrow and will re-exam Stephen's eye tomorrow. Everyone - pray for healing!!!

No comments: