Family Picture - June 2013

My Posterity

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A what?

So Stephen and I called Ryleigh last night to wish her a happy birthday and to hear all about her big day.  When I asked what she received as presents, the first thing she told me about was this:
only she called it a fart cushion.  When I repeated it to her and said "a F A R T cushion?"  she immediately burst into laughter which made me laugh - then she went on to tell me about a goo substance - sort of like play dough only when it's in the can and you stick your finger in it - it makes a F A R T I N G sound and we had another big laugh.  When I asked her where she got to go to dinner for her birthday meal she said "I don't remember what it is called but it's the place with the bird and they bring meat around on sticks".  Derek confirmed that they did go to:

All in all - I think Ryleigh had a great 6th birthday!

No comments: